This product is a car-specific Bluetooth car MP3 player, which uses high-performance professional-grade Bluetooth module and MP3 decoder chip.
The music file inside the TF card can be played and transmitted to the car stereo via FM wireless.
You can also transfer the music from your phone to the car stereo via Bluetooth connection.
You can also use this device as a telephone hands-free system. Free communication during your driving process.
This device is transmitted to your car audio via wireless transmission. You don't need to modify your car to enjoy music while you are driving. You can use the hands-free mobile phone to talk, and the entertainment is safe.
This device also has the function of a car charger that can be used to charge your digital products in the car.
1. Start detecting battery voltage
2, support Bluetooth hands-free, built-in microphone, convenient and secure answering calls; caller ID
3. Noise handling CVC during call, wind noise suppression, full-duplex call technology;
4, support mobile phone A2DP function, directly play high-quality mobile music after connecting to Bluetooth;
5, automatically turn back after power-on, automatically enter the pairing state;
6, support TF card expansion to play MP3/WMA format music;
7, with a car charger, output 5V - 2100m, can charge handheld devices.
8. AVX port output input. Song name display
(1) Insert the device into the car cigarette lighter base, and it will automatically turn on after power-on;
(2) Select a transmission frequency point on the device by adjusting;
(3) Turn on the car audio and put it in the FM radio state, and adjust the receiving frequency of the car radio to be consistent with the transmitting frequency of the device.
2, adjust the frequency and volume
(1) This device supports full-frequency point transmission, and the frequency range is 87.5MHz-108.0MHz. You can enter the frequency adjustment mode by pressing the frequency point option button, use the up and down direction keys to adjust to the desired transmission frequency, and then press the frequency option button to confirm the frequency point.
(2) Adjust the emission volume: In the music playback mode or the call mode, press and hold the up and down direction keys to adjust the volume.
(3) Song selection: You can select the track you want to play by short pressing the arrow keys “” and “”;
3, play the music in the TF card
(1) Insert the TF card into the TF card expansion slot of the device, and the device will automatically recognize and play the MP3/WMA music files in the TF card.
(2) Play/Pause: In the music playback state, short press the “” button to switch between music playback and pause.
(3) Song selection: In the playback state, select the song by short pressing “” and “”.
4, connect Bluetooth devices
(1) This device has a built-in Bluetooth chip that can be connected to a handheld Bluetooth device.
(2) After the device is turned on, it will automatically enter the Bluetooth pairing state. At this time, the Bluetooth indicator light flashes at a frequency of 1 time/second. At this time, the Bluetooth of the handheld terminal device is used to search for Bluetooth named “T6” to connect;
(3) This device has a memory function. After pairing and connecting, it will automatically connect after booting, no need to connect manually again;
(4) If you need to disconnect the currently connected Bluetooth device, you can disconnect the currently connected Bluetooth device by long pressing “” or disconnect the Bluetooth device from the Bluetooth device.
5, play the music in the phone
(1) After Bluetooth is connected, you can play music on your mobile phone and wirelessly transfer it to your car stereo.
(2) You can control the music through the operation of the mobile phone. You can also control the volume of the music, the play/pause of the song, and the selection of the previous/next song through this device.
6, switch music sources
(1) This device can play the music of the TF card, or play the music in the Bluetooth device. If both are present, you can switch between the two by long pressing the "" button.
(1) After the Bluetooth connection is made, you can use the device and the mobile phone to make and receive calls.
(2) Double-click "" to redial the last set of calls.
(3) Switch the call device: In the call state, long press “” to quickly switch between the Bluetooth handsfree device and the handset.
8, technical parameters
Input voltage: 12-24V
Output voltage: 5 v + / - -0.25
Output current: 2100mA (MAX)
Short circuit protection current: 2.4 - 3
Bluetooth version: V3.0 + EDR
Frequency: 20 h ~ 20 KHZ
Sensitivity: -42 dB + / 3 db 360
Voltage: 5 v + / -0.5
Working current: 45mA (maximum)
Standby current: 25mA (maximum)
Frequency: 2.402 ~ 2.480 ghz
Effective distance: 5 meters
Sensitivity: -92 dBm
RF output: 4 dBm
Frequency: 87.5MHz - 108.0MHz
Transmit power: 87 dBuv / 107 dBuv
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Parcels should be returned to the following address.
Stylish Media Ltd. Unit 69524, Courier Point, 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6FH, UK.